Want to look more beautiful? Have thicker hair, glowing skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite? Kimberly Snyder says, eat these foods!
April 29, 2013 on Dr Oz! 10 Beauty Detox Foods - Kimberly Snyder, CN on The Dr Oz Show to discuss her new book "Beauty Detox Foods"
1. Dulse - Get rid of your under eye bags and saggy skin on your face!Dulse is a sea vegetable that has iodine and a salty taste but it is low sodium. You can find it in the Asian section of health markets.
2. Cabbage - Get rid of crows feed and fine lines on your face!You get 80% of your daily vitamin C from cabbage. Eat 3-5 times a week. Add to salad just the way it is. Kimberly says that the red cabbage is better than the green.
3. Watercress - Get rid of dry patchy skin on your face!Watercress is high in iron and antioxidants. Eat raw and toss in a sandwich.
4. Beets - Get rid of cloudy eyesCloudy eyes makes you look older. Eat beets they support the liver!
5. Cilantro - Reduce the appearance of cellulite!The reduction of collagen in your skin is why you see all that cellulite. The toxins in your body reduce the collagen make the appearance of cellulite more abundant. Cilantro binds to the toxins in your body and helps moves them out so the cellulite is less noticeable!
6. Oat Groats - Reduce the appearance of cellulite!Oat groats are natural and unprocessed and high in fiber.
7. Oranges - Grapefruits - Lemons - Reduce the appearance of cellulite!These citrus fruits are high in vitamin C. Another essential you need to build collagen in the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite!
8. Walnut Meat - Reduce saggy eyes and skin on your face!High in Omega 3 fatty acids
9. Sunflower Seed Butter - Get rid of age spots!Loaded with vitamin E! Use Sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
10. Tahini - For fine thinning hair!Tahini is ground sesame seeds. This will nourish the hair follicle! Kimberly suggesting mixing 1 tbsp of tahini with your salad dressing to thicken it.
Kimberly Snyder's Walnut Meat Recipe
2 cups walnuts - 1 tsp chili powder - 1 tbsp cumin - 1/2 tbsp coriander - 2 tbsp tamari - pinch cayenne pepper. Mix spices in a bowl. Add all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. This week keep in the fridge for weeks! Use regularly as a red meat replacement. Delicious!
*Enter your email at the very bottom of this page to get daily updates on this site!